Where does all the rain come from?
Ah, there is just time in my hectic schedule to do some hurried humping …
01. You have the opportunity to make a movie with your favourite star, who would the star be and what would the title and the sub-title be?
Aha! Well, the dishy and delectable Alan, obviously. Hmmm, the title rather depends on the genre, wouldn’t you agree? Am I going to go for hot and steamy porn? Or should I just enjoy a tranquil and romantic comedy? Betsy’s Bountiful Bouncing Boobies :: Alan Fights Back And Loses? Or Love Actually :: He Bought Me That Tackily Expensive Necklace?
02. The lead story on the Eleven O’Clock News is about you … what have you done?
Blimey, fame at last. Gosh, this is a toughie. If it’s something bad then I can assure you that it was obviously a mistake. I expect that it would be a case of mistaken identity. Or, Teacher Gives Birth To Three-Headed Monster.
03. Blue laws are absolutely ridiculous laws that are still in law books across the nation. Example: In Devon, Connecticut, it is unlawful to walk backwards after sunset. Pick something that annoys the heck out of you and write the law against it.
The annoying colleague [yay, I get to spend the evening with her tonight!] tells me things in the car. Then she tells someone else these things. Then later she tells these things to yet another person. I always seem to hear everything she says three times. There should be a law that states you are not allowed to repeat yourself when Elsabeth is around. Particularly if you then go on to exaggerate everything.
04. If you were in the story Alice In Wonderland, what character would you be and why?
Well d’uh – *rolls eyes in portrayal of teenager who can’t believe someone can be so dumb*. I’d be Alice. Because I’m just like her. I talk to rabbits and go to tea-parties, and I’m always clambering through mirrors to have adventures.
05. If it did make a sound, what sound would your head make when you shake it?
You know those toy kaleidoscope things? You put them to your eye and squeeze the other eye shut really really tightly so you can only see all those ickle colourful bobbins-and-whatnot making pretty patterns when you twist the end? Well, you also know the noise they make when you go all twisty? That is the noise my head would make.
Go and play … minus the sounds. Sheesh.
Tonight we’re off to do some dancing …
No, that is a lie. I shall not be dancing. Unless I get really intoxicated. But now I must dash. I need to charge up my phone and beautify myself before I head off to the pub …
please God bless the fandabbydoozyness of it all xxx Elsabeth