Damn sinuses. Yummy money. Five mile treks through the country trying to avoid cowpats. The buying of new clothes. Getting chalk all over my fingers whilst recreating Constable paintings. Realising that the only thing I’m really good at when it comes to art is bubble writing. Having kids laugh at me because I unknowingly sing whilst drawing. And I can’t sing.
It’s all fun …
And to relax I must play some mind-numbing “I say … and you think … ?”
- Crippling:: I used to have rats. I love rats. I’ve had more than my fair share because The Bully-Boy bought me a young rat one year for my birthday and it transpired that she was expecting. Anyhoo, one of the rats that she gave birth to must have done something to her back as a baby. Perhaps her mummy, Freida, fell on her. Maybe her brother, Mickey, got a little too violent with her. Whatever the reason the poor thing was crippled and would drag herself around with her front legs. So I called her Cripple. And I kept her and her sister and she lived the longest. Bless her. I want my rats back …
- Tough:: Stale bread is tough.
- Slinky:: I did a tacky-test on the Net once that resulted in me being told I was a Slinky toy from the Eighties. We play with Slinky’s in Science these days. It’s such fun.
- Slogan:: If I had my own slogan it would be not dissimilar to Cheeky Chirpy Chappies Chop Chopsticks. And it would mean absolutely nothing.
- Stuffed:: Me on Saturday after my birthday meal.
- Instructions:: I’m far too impatient to follow instructions. They just get in the way of everything else that’s going on, those things that could be more exciting given the opportunity.
- Expletive:: Today a pupil swore in front of me. No, I said, No – don’t swear. This then led to a discussion about whether or not Miss swears. Don’t be daft, I never bloody swear, says I. Only one of them noticed the swear word within that. And I’m surprised that even one of them noticed because they don’t consider bloody to be a swear word. One of my pet peeves is kids swearing. It just sounds so ridiculous. You don’t sound hard, just stupid, says I.
- Cartoon:: I forgot to put Dungeons and Dragons on my birthday wishlist. I must remember that I want it for Christmas – *grins greedily*.
- Toddler:: Oh, my nephew is just the cutest, most adorable, most sweet little nipper you ever did see. He has orange hair. Not red. Orange. Scrummy. Have you been on a tractor? Have you been on a combine? Have you been on a lorry? Have you been on a truck? I can blow bubbles out of my nose. Have you been on a van? Have you been on a fire engine? Gosh, I want to be two and a half again!
- Insinuation:: I am good at insinuating. Sometimes.
It’s time to laugh at Big Brother. And sleep. Eventually.
please God bless my wisdom teeth and aching gums because of this feckin cold xxx Elsabeth