Some random messages for people who will never read them …
To the person who keeps invading my dreams – Why? Please stop. I don’t like it.
To the woman who’s the boss at my centre of learning – What in Goshnesses name are you talking about? What gives you the right to be such a bitch? [long story]
To JK Rowling – So, I wasn’t expecting that character to die. Disappointed. Sort out the sexy character for the next book please. And just how many sixteen year olds do you know who say “snog” all the time? I work with them. Trust me, it’s not a word they use much these days.
To the ex-student I bumped into at the bus station – Don’t let it get you down. She’s a bitch. We all knew that anyway. Now you just get the chance to be independent. And we’ll always have our doors open if you need to pop in for a chat.
To the other TAs who frequent the forum at tes – Please respond to my question!
To the TomBoyNoMoreNitsGirl at work – Don’t let the bullies win. You deserve your education. Please don’t let them spoil it for you.
To the Baby Brother – I forgot to water the plants today and now I’m ready for bed – *scratches head in daft manner reminiscent of Stan*
To the Bottle of Vodka – Tomorrow baby, tomorrow.
Many fandangly personages at Xanga have been listing the top five/ten fictional characters they’d like to do things with, if you get my meaning – *wink wink, nudge nudge and all that malarkey*.
I thought that I might play too *rolls eyes* …
- Professor Snape [preferably as played by Mr Rickman – *moist pants-of-the-English-variety* – although anybody dressed as him might have the same effect]
- Captain Jack Sparrow [as played by Mr Depp, please]
- Sirius Black [the one in my head, although Gary Oldman might work]
- Death [from the Discworld]
- Holden Caulfield [Catcher in the Rye]
- Claire [My So-Called Life]
- Julian and Dick [Famous Five]
- Touchstone [from Sabriel]
- Doctor Who [but only in sexy Christopher Ecclestone form]
- Biff [from The Gospel According to Biff…, he was so adorable]
Sad? Me? Oh yes .
please God bless the random messages of life xxx Elsabeth