Sometimes I happily walk along, oblivious to the world at large, humming a merry tune and thinking of baby deer and butterflies.
Sometimes my world will suddenly come crashing down as my feet somehow become entangled one with the other, and I fall, haphazardly, onto the pavement.
Sometimes the road home is empty, devoid of life both blood and metal. But look! Yonder! Two teeny squidgy people. No, they saw nothing.
Sometimes I pull myself up, glancing humiliatingly behind me, and brush myself down, wincing slightly as my poor grazed knee causes friction against my trousers.
And I rejoice that the powers-that-be saw fit to remove all life from the vicinity.
And I run home to tell the cat and everybody on Xanga.
Oh, it’s Tuesday.
Ten things I want but don’t need …
- a new iPod [or equivalent]
- new boots [sexy]
- a baby [or two, but apparently that’s my limit]
- cute nails
- to be seventeen again [because sometimes this grow’d up lark gets me all confused]
- to win the lottery [even a little, please – *raises puppy eyes heavenwards*]
- a laptop [all the cool kids have one]
- for the father to admit wrongfulness and give me lots of money because of it
- a cleaner [or at least someone to do the ironing that’s piling up]
- a magic wand [because when you have a magic wand you can do anything]
I must go stroke my pussy.
please God bless the things i want and let them come my way, but not all at once xxx Elsabeth